North Vic Constructions Pty Ltd
Located just north of Melbourne in the beautiful township of Kilmore, NVC Precast is one of Australia’s leading suppliers of large pre-stressed concrete elements to the civil construction industry.
We are currently looking for an experienced Quality Engineer to join our large and diverse team
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Conducting material take off’s of permanent materials necessary for the work involved
- Reviewing and approving shop drawings developed for the casting operations
- Developing the records required for the projects including the Stressing calculations, Inspection and Test Plans and test results for each element
- Liaising with the clients to ensure the QA records, management plans documents are submitted, and hold points are released as specified
- Co-ordination of the works with the Foreman and Construction Manager to ensure program targets are achieved
- Programming and the management of the pours to meet product specification;
- Pre-pour, In-Production and Post-Pour inspections for each of the pours and cast items.
In order to be successful for this role you must possess the following:
- Civil Engineering Degree (or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 years experience in precast concrete, preferably bridge construction
- “Hands On” approach will be required
- Plan reading, survey understanding and set out experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A level of urgency and have the ability to think on their feet.
- Ability to prioritise and plan activities with an understanding that operational requirements are the priority
- Ability to liaise and engage with the workforce
An attractive salary package to be negotiated based on experience and individual attributes.
If you feel you have what it takes to lead a highly engaged team within a trusted and well regarded company, then please forward your resumes directly to email@example.com or apply online.
For more information about us visit www.nvcprecast.com.au